Friday 26 February 2016

update 3/3/16

update 3/3/16

Monday

Monday is my day off, But I went in to college to get some help on my essay. Just to point me in the wright direction to see if I was doing the wright thing. I did not what to wright pages and pages up to find out that it would be wrong. I had a talk with one of my tutors and we had a chat for about 10 minutes and this really help me a lot. Also it helped with what type of questions that I could put in to my essay.

When I got home I made a start on my essay with a direction to go in. My essay question is why are retro games coming back in to fashion. I think that this is a very go point that I made. We have such detailed games such as the new Hit Man game and the last of us remastered. Just for example but people still like the older type style games for example Under tail and shovel Knight.

Thursday

I was at college finishing off my chess piece model of one of my modules. I made some adjustments to my torso in Z-Brush and created a hat in cinema 4D. Also I had a group crit with the rest of the classmates. To talk about each other designs to get some feed back. To see were we can improve on and say why we made the design.

Wednesday
I went in to college and created a cigar and a moustache in Cinema 4D. Then when I got home I wrote more of my essay.

Friday 
Today at college I had a lecture about my creating my own logo and business for the finial show at the end of term.

No comments: