Monday 1 February 2016

PPD Game Simulation Project


 This project has been a continuation from the environment project. I just continue on with my environment and improving the look by adding more rooms and making the level more interactive. When it comes to Unreal Engine this was the first time i have used this program It did take my a while to get the hang of it. 

       What programmer I used? 
       I originally used cinema 4D  in my previous project, In the brief it said to use 3Ds max but i was        allowed  to use cinema 4D.  Also i was allowed to use my old work and improve on my                        environment. As for my simulation I used Unreal Engine and i could not ask of a better program          to use for my project.
   
       What did I enjoy? 
       I like the concept of creating and building my own environment. Also building a backstory                  around the environment this did help me to come up with a level design. In this project i had to            create my own textures for my environment i have not done to much practice with this.The task          was interesting to come up with my own textures this help to bring more life in the environment.
       What I did not enjoy?
       I had a big problem with importing my environment from cinema 4D to Unreal Engine. When I          imported my environment to Unreal Engine some of my walls dispersed and turned into invisible        walls. So I had a bit of a task of trying to sort out that problem out.  


No comments: