Saturday 14 May 2016

Evaluation 14/05/16 Work base learning

Evaluation 14/05/16 Work base learning

One part of this project was to enter in to a competition and create my own illustration. I designed my illustration on Bruce lee. I got inspirited when I come across a art piece on Google Images for Jimi Hendrix. The end result of my design was quite striking and neat. I also put my design on to Redbubble now people can buy it on the website.    

I created my own Art of book with designs from different year at college. In the book I put my environments together then I put my characters together. I also added as some thing extra is some Motorbike design the I created in 2D and 3D. I think the book look ok, I wish that I spent more time on the book before I sent it away. I thought if I did not sent it off in time it could jeopardize my course. I also Designed my own bissness card this come back better than I thought. I put the same design on the card as on the book so that they both matched.

Over all I through that this project was a interesting one to do. It was made up of a few different tasks rather than one big one. my favorite part was the competition design of Bruce Lee because it come out better than I thought and I also made shirts for sale.    

No comments: