Sunday 15 May 2016

Evaluation 14/05/16 Digital Skills

Evaluation 14/05/16 Digital Skills

In this project I have used the most amount of programs ever in a project. Such as Photoshop, Mud Box, Z-Brush, 3Ds max and Unreal Engine. I used a few different programs to show off some of my digital skills.

I design a futuristic person that has a full body suit and is base around a space theme. I was going to create this on my own as a solo project. Then it become a team project with some of my classmates. There are Five people on the team we are working on different parts of our game simulation. I was working on one of the characters for the game simulation.

I think that my final character looks like it should be in a space/futuristic themed game. I used different programs that I would not normally use. The reason is to make me grow as a designer and try some thing out of my confert zone.  

Over all I think that I made a good effect creating my model, But I think I should of created my character a bit faster. In the last week I had to rush to get the model finished before the deadline. I think what I can take from this is that fact that I used different programs that I would not normally use.

No comments: