Saturday 30 April 2016

update 29/04/16

update 29/04/16

Monday

I was designing and finishing my bisness cards, So that I can print and send off to Banana Print. Before I send them off I was trying different colours to see what they look like Purple. Green and Red. I through just to stick with the Red because that was my original colour.

Tuesday

I made a start on my rigging on my digital skills project. I am using 3Ds Max for the rigging and My teachers have been helping me out with this task. Also I have subscribed to a channel on you tube and it had lots of videos about 3Ds max and I have been following long.

Wednesday

I got my cards deviled in the post and I am very happy with the end results. I was a bit worried that I may of sent them off wrong or something. But there come back better than I thought there would. Also at college I was working on my rigging on 3Ds max.

Friday

I updated my blog in the morning then I had a group chat with my tutor. this was about what I need done for the final hand in. Also I was helping out one of the students in my class to show them how to rig. I just showed him the first few steps. because I did say to him that Its the first time that I've done this. I did not what to tell him the wrong stuff. But I did get him started with his character rig.

No comments: