Saturday 26 March 2016

update 18/3/16

update 18/3/16

Monday

I went in to college on my day off to make a start on my graphic design. I was using illustrator on my competition design. But as soon as I started I regaled that the program would not save at all. So I could not do my work at all.

Tuesday

I was in college, I got my new brief Digital skills this is a seven week project. In this project I can create anything that I what. So I Was thinking of creating a character because this is one of my favorite types of projects.

One of my classmates said " I wonder if we could work together as a team". So we asking hour tour if it would be ok. My tour said its fine by him but we must stick with the brief. My friend likes creating environments and I like creating characters. So we had our job roles, But we did mot know what the idea should be about. So we said we will pick this up on Friday by that time we would have an idea.

Wednesday

I went in college on my day off to my a start on my competition design that I should of done on Monday. I scanned my drawing to Illustrator, Then I used the Pen tool and went around the image. Making sore that each part of the body was on different layers and I was taking screen shots. This is for my development process.

Friday

Me and mt classmate was taking to our other tutor about our idea weather we could work as a team. He also thought that it was a good idea to work as a team. Then we decide to make the team bigger by adding our team that we had for the last project. When we were working as the USA on our chess pieces. So then we had five people going to work to gather on next project.

No comments: