Wednesday 16 March 2016

Update 16/3/16

Update 16/3/16

Last week I stated my competition witch is part of my work based learning project. The web site is 3x3 Illustration shows No.13 and the competition is to create an Illustration. There are no boarders to this brief on what I can design. The dead line is on the 25th of March.

Wednesday

When I started my competition design I did not know what to design. So I thought to start by doing some research by looking at images. When I was scoroling thought Google images I was like at cartoon style characters, Realistic draws of real people, cartoon environments, Realistic environments and vehicles. These were the main styles of art work on Google images. Then I come across an Image of Jimi Hendrix. This was a skeleton of him wearing his cloths. I through that this was a good idea the artist has took the key parts of this person. I have never since this before this give me idea on what my design could be. So I was going to have a think over night of my options.



Thursday

Then my idea come to me I through to create a design on Bruce lee. When I was looking at the Jimi Hendix picture. I knew that he a is a famous person and that he has died. So I through how is famous and is died and the first person come to mind is Bruce Lee. I like creating illustration work and Bruce Lee so what could be better to combined to together.  So I started to look at some different illustration art work on Google images to see what other people have made. Just to get an idea on what type of art work I could create.


Friday

I started on my drawing of Bruce lee I thought to draw out one of his ionic fighting movies. The Fly kick and the cut marks that he go in Enter the dragon. I took my inspiration from the jimi Hendrix image by taking key parts.



Saturday

I finish off my drawing of Bruce Lee and did some more Inspirational research. I wanted to get my drawing done so that I could go in on Monday and use illustrator.



No comments: