Wednesday 2 April 2014

My project work at college my Evolution

Evolution

In the Box project: It was a very interesting project to do because they were no bonders so that means that I could thing of lots of ideas for the animation that is going to be showing at the Discovery museum. The first job that I stated to do in the brief it was the research task to find information about the falling company’s Novak, Steffen, Patrick Clair at Anibody, Botndolly and Matt pike. I found this really helpful to me because I had a few ideas before I started the project but the research help by adding more ideas then putting it as one big animation. The work I liked the morest was Novak because Novak made that animation that I real enjoyed it was Gillette Fusion Paraglide lunch event project that they was involved in. That one give me the most idea’s on that than the rest of them because I like the whole light show of a disco is going on as lest say to music is playing while the animation is going on.

So my plan was to make so thing like was Novak did in the event that they were involved in so I played the animation over and over again so that I could really under stand the way that they made they to work as well as it did. But I thought it make other ideas just incase that I change my mind so thought of going for my favorite games retro style here is a small list that I made Tetris, Pac-man, Bomber man, Dig Dug and space invaders. I thought it would be a good idea to make the animation suitable for all ages. When I thought of the retro game ideas thought to make the boat idea connect in a way. Pirates of the Caribbean move I had an idea so that some Pirates would have some sort of an battle across the boats.
But at this point I still like my very first idea it was the light show will music like Novak made.

I stated to get pictures of optical illations I chose tree then I places them on top of each other and use that as the base of the animation. After that i moved the image to after effects then started to add a light sores called a spot light the spot light is the part were the colourful light stream is coming out of. Thought out the whole animation the colour is always changing even when the hole is moving. It stares on the left then ends up on the right of the screen after its done a full with of the screen it starts to come back at the center of the screen when it gets to the center the light sores changes shape to form a wave waves. Then the light will get smaller and smaller then it will be go from the animation altogether.

I think this project has been very interning to be a part of because I have leant new technics in after effects and lean to do more write work. I loved the animation that I made its going to be very cool to see in thee Discovery work up on the wall or on the boats.      

  

     

No comments: