Saturday 13 July 2013

Evaluation

In my blog i have typet out what i will do to my blog such as what i am going to do such as what I will do in the feature in my years in college.
I did get lots of ideas for my own blog by using others peoples blogs for inspertion such as the colour sceem and layout some people blogs have use a black background with a some source of color full Graphic design .

In my blog i have wrote about copyright to say that you can get into trobble if you get no permission from the user unless they say that you can use there work for your blog.
I have got some links to help with how you can make a banner ad for your website i use some clips from Google

I made some notes in my lession in college in photoshop in how to make a banner ad and to make a tile on top of your own bloger paige by using brushes and images from work that you have done in the past.

No comments: